The Accountancy & Tax Centre is an award-winning firm, dedicated to helping small businesses thrive throughout Devon. If you're a small or medium sized business, be it a sole trader, partnership or limited company, we can help you with all aspects of your accounts, tax, VAT and payroll. We can also assist individuals with their personal tax returns.
Founded by Jackie Bligh in 2006, the practice has enjoyed continued success over recent years. The success of our Torquay office soon saw expansion into Paignton in 2009, followed by further expansion in Exeter in 2010 and Newton Abbot in 2018.
During this time we have won six business awards, the latest being Venus inspirational women awards in 2013. Whilst many accountants contracted through the recession we have grown year on year, through referrals from our own clients.
At the Accountancy & Tax Centre we promise to speak in plain English, and focus on what matters to you.
Unlike many accountants we offer fixed fees with no hidden charges, to help you keep your accountancy fees to a minimum. We'll even teach you to perform some of the simpler tasks yourself!
So whether you're just starting out or want to get your finances back on track, we've got the accountancy solutions for you. Contact a member of our team and we'll be happy to assist you!
Why Choose Us
Enjoy peace of mind with award-winning accountants.
At The Accountancy & Tax Centre you'll find the best service at a price tailored to your requirements.
- Experienced, friendly accountants
- No nonsense and plain English from the start
- Fixed fees with no hidden charges
- Monthly Direct Debit payments
- Four different service levels to suit your needs (and your pocket!)
- Deadline reminders throughout the year
- One-to-one advice for your small business
- Bookkeeping for all levels of small business
- VAT registration, processing and submission
- Payroll registration, processing and submission
- Advice on becoming a limited company
- Tax returns, annual returns and director's returns
- Tax Investigation Insurance
- Employment and Health & Safety helplines for clients
We also work closely with companies who can provide advice on mortgages, insurance, raising finance, pensions and savings and investments.
today to find out how we can help you!